The UR10 is the most compact Cobot produced by the Danish company Universal Robots: it has a range of action of 1300 mm and requires a footprint/support surface of only 190 mm. Thanks to its load capacity, greater than 10 kg, and its positioning precision of +/- 0.03 mm (depending on the version), this robotic arm is particularly suitable and used in complex applications, for example in the industrial and research institutes.
- Range of Action: 1300mm
- Payload: 10kg
- Positioning Accuracy: +/- 0.05mm
- Travel Speed: Up to 1m/s
- Controller: CB5 & 12″ Polyscope Control Panel
- Average power consumption 350W
Thanks to their modular design, the UR series robotic arms can have a wide range of applications, including:
- Automotive industry
- Pick & Place machines (manufacturing companies)
- Palletization (Logistics & Shipping)
- Quality Control
Due to the constant demand for collaborative systems, research and development is always active, as they are required to create new applications, as well as tools for conducting statistics and analysis on productivity and safety.
- Universal Robots UR10e Cobot
- 12″ Touchscreen User Interface with Polyscope